- We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Most products can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment and some within 30 days from purchase date for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges and applicable restock fee), if returned intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund.
Please note that the following products are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable:
- All sample products, final sale, close outs.
- Products on final sale or liquidation
- All unsealed organic products
- All subjective returns (where there has been no mistake on the part of Dermomama.com) will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
- Returns authorized beyond the two-week period will be assessed a 30% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
- If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
- All product returns require an “return authorization number”. This R.M.A number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
- All US returns are to be sent to our Distribution Center as indicated in the Return Authorization instructions provided by our customer service staff and must be shipped by ground service only. The statement ‘Goods Returning to Manufacturer’ must be stated on all packages together with the Return Authorization Number. Refunds will only be processed after inspection and assessment has been completed by our QC Department.
- All subjective returns must be returned unused and within 15 days. Due to storage conditions being outside of our control, there will be no exceptions to this policy. And since storage conditions are outside of our control, our retained samples will serve as the benchmark for quality related issues. In other words, if the retained samples have no quality issues, no returns will be considered after the 15 day period. If the returned merchandise is not received by us or if it is damaged, we are unable to issue a refund or credit. There is no refund on return freight.
- If the cost of a returned item is $5 or less, a credit will be applied to the customer’s account. There will be no refund or replacement for that product.
- Refunds or credits for any reason can take up to 2 weeks to process, depending upon the volume of returns. From the date you receive our credit memo by email, refunds may take up to 8-10 business days for your financial institution to process before appearing on your statement.
- We update our website sometimes on a daily basis. Due to the volatile nature of the essential oils market, our price commitment is limited to the date on which the order was placed.
- At all times, prices are effective on the date of your order only. Discounts or coupons that were not valid on the date of your order, cannot be applied.
- Any orders over $1,000.00 must be paid by Wire Transfer, Certified Check, ACH or Direct Deposit.
- Customers placing a first-time order over $500, using Credit Card, Paypal, or amazon pay payment method, must have the same billing and shipping address.
- Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing and submitting them online.
- Once an order has been confirmed we will not accept any additions or deletions. Should you wish to have any item removed after the order has been packed, a restocking fee will be applied to cover the cost of removing the item(s) and repacking the order. The fee will be $10.00 or 20% of the cost of the items removed, whichever is the greater amount. Any additions will be treated as a new order with all applicable guidelines.
- All orders must be checked immediately upon receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed. In the event of an error, a photograph of the product with its label and lot number clearly showing should be immediately sent to our support email with your Order number.
Loyalty Discounts & Coupons
1.Only one coupon will be accepted per order per household.
- Coupons and special promotions can only be applied to orders made on the dates during which the coupon is in effect.
- Multiple coupons and promotions can not be combined.
- From time to time, we run special promotions on select products for limited periods of time. This could be based on various reasons including bulk discounts that we negotiated with our vendors or clearance discounts on discontinued items.
- Please note that when Special Promotions discounts are in conjunction with any other discount, the maximum of all applicable promotions and discounts shall not exceed 10%.
- All orders are prepaid; payments will be taken before an order is processed, packed and shipped.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Pay Pal, (payable in U.S. funds only), Direct Bank Transfers, and Wire Transfers, including amazon pay. We do not accept prepaid credit cards and personal checks. Business checks that are not certified will take up to 10 business days to clear and orders will be processed only after this period.
Note: Wire Transfers must be made WITHOUT COST TO THE BENEFICIARY.
For Direct Deposit Payments, Contact our customer service department.
- All credit card orders with a subtotal of $500.00 or more, or having a different bill-to and ship-to address, will require an authorization form to be filled out, signed and returned by the card holder.
- Our default shipping agent is USPS however depending on the location of service and do to other conditions, the shipping provider may vary.
- In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit-making center. These online shipping quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges, but if this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- All orders are shipped from our Central Warehouse in Los Angeles area. (in the U.S) Additional charges for exceptions made to standard shipments will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Dermomama.com takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
- We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However should customers want the ‘signature required’ option, an additional fee will be applied. However, you will be notified of this prior to shipping for your approval.
- Additional Charges:
If you call the carrier to re-direct your parcel to another address, or if your address is input incorrectly or missing information, and requires the carrier to update the information, there will be a charge of between $10 and $15 that will be billed to the customer.
- Alternative shipping methods are available on request; however, we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account
- Customers using their own courier
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we are not held responsible for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer’s credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
Dermomama.com takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without such notification, we ship products without insurance.
- Essential Oils are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for essential oils. Express shipments (Air) are available for the rest of the products.
- We notify our customers for out-of-stock items. If we do not hear back from them within 2 business days, their orders will be shipped as-is and the balance will be refunded to them by the original method of payment. Out-of-stock items are NOT automatically shipped later when the stock is replenished, but must be reordered at that time. Regular ordering policies will apply.
- For environmental reasons, packing slips will not be shipped with any order. Customers are encouraged to use a copy of the emailed invoice as a packing slip instead.
- IRS information is required because it reduces the chances that your shipment will be delayed during interstate transit. We fully understand your concern over disclosing this information, and we guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information. At the same time, we would like to recommend an option that protects your interests. Many consumers are now having their shipments sent directly to their place of work. This allows for a company’s IRS Number to be used and in addition ensures the shipping carrier does not leave the package unattended.
- Dermomama.com will not be held responsible for refunding the cost of freight for Expedited or Express shipments or on any orders that are delayed for reasons outside of our control.
Orders are usually processed within three (3) hours of submission, though the actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season. Orders placed on the weekend may be processed before regular office hours on the Monday morning. All orders cancelled after they have been filled at the plant will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Customers With Disability
At Dermomama.com, we believe that treating all people with individual respect and courtesy is the core of excellent Customer Service. To ensure this, active steps have been taken to accommodate the needs of customers with disabilities by offering accessible services and facilities that provide equal opportunities without discrimination. We place a lot of importance on this.
Here are a few steps that we have put in place to ensure that:
All our Customer Service agents have been trained to communicate effectively, and to provide assistance to treat people with disabilities and treat them with the utmost respect and consideration.
The manner in which we communicate, from the moment a customer steps in, clearly demonstrates the importance we place on serving all customers equally. A person’s special needs are respected and taken into consideration when communicating with them.
TEMPORARY INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES
If at any point in time, we are temporarily unable to offer these special services to assist customers with disabilities, we will provide advance notice of this interruption.
Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING ANY PRODUCT FROM Dermomama also referred to as dermomama.com BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS.
Limitations of Liability
The information available on this website is provided on an “AS IS” basis by dermomama. henceforth referred to the websites dermomama.com Advice, statements or opinions should not be relied upon when making important personal, medical, legal or financial decisions; nor do we accept any liability connected with the use of the information contained in this website. You should consult a professional to obtain specific advice appropriate to your circumstances. By using this website, you accept ALL terms of this User Agreement and understand that your use of this website is at your sole risk. This User Agreement and any disputes or claims related in any way to your use of the website shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Los Angles, California (and the United States) Law.
Customers should purchase products from dermomama.com with a clear understanding that they are not intended and should not be used as a substitute to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. The information provided is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Product information, and descriptions presented are for educational purposes only. It does not cover all possible uses, precautions, side effects and interactions. This information should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling with a health care professional. Under no circumstance should these products be likened to drug products prescribed for the treatment of specific ailments.
Please note, The International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils should be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
Essential Oils are very highly concentrated and potent. Therefore, all products must be used at the Customer’s own discretion and only after referencing Material Safety Data Sheets, Certificate of Analysis and other relevant technical and regulatory documents specific to the product. dermomama.com. shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including bodily harm or injury) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of dermomama.com., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
Manufacturers purchasing products from dermomama.com should avoid making any statements and claims that are false or misleading concerning dermomama.com’s products. You must also comply with all laws, state, provincial dermomama.com and federal, regarding any statements made. As with any manufacturing process, dermomama.com requires that Customers conduct small lab scale testing of purchased products to determine their suitability and efficacy prior to full commercial manufacturing. dermomama.com under any circumstances shall not be held liable for any losses resulting from failure to do so. The Customer is solely responsible for determining the suitability of using the product that they purchase.
Proposition 65 for California Residents: It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to refer to the updated list of items listed on Proposition 65 and refrain from purchasing those items or products containing those items from dermomama.com. dermomama.com shall not be held responsible for your failure to do so and under no circumstances shall be held liable for any subsequent damages, injury, loss or resultant legal actions, claims or litigation arising thereof.
In no event shall dermomama.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising from the use or performance of this website or from any information, services or products obtained through this website, even if dermomama.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you are dissatisfied with the website, or do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, your choice is that you do not use this website.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form, or the use of abusive or obscene language on the website, including via e-mail, social media or public comments is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a dermomama.com or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the website is strictly prohibited. You may not upload, distribute or otherwise publish through the website any content which is: abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene, threatening or otherwise objectionable, that may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the website or use the website to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
If you provide information to the website, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You also agree to maintain and update such information as appropriate. If you use dermomama.com service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
In the event that a dermomama.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price or description, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. dermomama.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, dermomama.com shall issue a refund to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
The Customer assumes responsibility for any missed discounts, for any reason, due to price changes that may occur irrespective of the time duration.
dermomama.com shall not be liable for any technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or graphical distortions of the products listed and technical and regulatory documents posted. Changes are periodically added to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the website. dermomama.com may make improvements and/or changes in the information, graphic(s), products(s) and / or program(s) described or displayed on this website at any time.
dermomama.com may not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the website, and are not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the website, dermomama.com is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the website. However, dermomama.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be:
- Abusive, defamatory or obscene
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- In violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another or
- Offensive or otherwise unacceptable to dermomama.com in its sole discretion.
In addition, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify dermomama.com for all claims resulting from content you supply. Please note, users giving product or business opportunity testimonials on this website reflect the actual experience of each individual, are anecdotal only, and may be atypical.
The content included on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and international copyright laws, and is the property of dermomama.com and other third party services. The compilation of all content made available on the website is protected by Copyright 2017, dermomama.com unless otherwise specified. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos used on the site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of dermomama.com and its affiliates. All other trademarks not owned by dermomama.com or its affiliates that appear in any dermomama.com service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or connected to dermomama.com You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the site, in whole or in part, unless authorized, to do so.
Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order or purchasing products with dermomama.com You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the website solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order or purchase products with dermomama.com.
Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by dermomama.com. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the website.
dermomama.com. provides the information, materials and products listed on this website “AS IS” and without any representations or warranties of any kind. All warranties whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of property rights, and quality of any products described on site are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Although we intend to take all reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other harmful material, we do not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted, error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss, including loss of data such as personal information and credit card information, resulting from your use of this website. dermomama.com does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials on this website in terms of correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness and reliability or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless dermomama.com, its affiliates, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) and third party partners from and against all claims, losses, damages and costs (including attorney’s fees) or other expenses resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the website using your Internet account. If we make a claim for indemnification, you agree to seek and receive written permission from us before agreeing to settle any claim or action. Please note this provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement and remain in full force and effect.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, dermomama.com may provide links to websites operated by third parties. dermomama.com has no control over third party websites, even if the third party is affiliated to dermomama.com All the websites are owned and operated independently of dermomama.com and have their own separate privacy and data collection policies. dermomama.com accepts no responsibility or liability for the independent actions or policies of the third party websites and is not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. These websites are only for your convenience; therefore you may access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, dermomama.com seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed on it, and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own website, but for websites it links to as well (including when a specific link does not work). In addition, dermomama.com should not be held liable for links to any page within the website or other website content from any website or web page that makes claims as to the curative or health enhancing powers of any substance, whether or not such substance is produced, marketed, sold or distributed by dermomama.com
The terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the website and/or completing the registration or shopping process. The terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by dermomama.com without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademarks, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
dermomama.com reserves the rights at any time to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with its most current version. Any enhancements, additions or modifications to the contents on the website will be subject to this Agreement.
dermomama.com may deliver notices to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the website, or by other reliable methods to the address you have provided regarding any changes to this Agreement.
Governing Law & Litigation
The terms and conditions and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of United States of America (Los Angels, California) without regard to its conflicts of law principles, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You agree that jurisdiction over, and venue in, any legal action or proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this website (including but not limited to the purchase of dermomama.com products) shall be brought solely in the Federal or Provincial courts of competent jurisdiction sitting in Los Angeles, California and; you expressly submit to the jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Contract be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with dermomama.com is in conflict or inconsistent with this Contract, this Contract shall take precedence. Failure of dermomama.com to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the website (including but not limited to the purchase of dermomama.com products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. dermomama.com ‘s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. dermomama.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.